Sunday, January 07, 2007

The one where I'm in Canberra

I'm in Canberra.

I came in for the weekend to play in an Ultimate tournament, at which I met some people, saw some people I'd met in the past, finally learned the name of the Aussie woman I've not quite interacted with for several years, and learned that I'm in horrible shape.

I rode a cab with guys from Oz, Switzerland and Ireland, and India if you count the driver. I wore almost the same shirt as Andy to the party. He's 18, so maybe I'm cool.



I stayed on the tournament director's floor for the weekend, and now I'm at a teammate's parents' house. Which reminds me--I've taken pictures of everywhere I've slept, which I'll post at some point. That'll be great fun for all.

Tomorrow or the next day, I will probably fly to Adelaide.

ta,
sg

No comments: