Sunday, July 20, 2008

The one with PMTB

Paige and I went to the Twins game last night to do crossword puzzles and watch baseball with some friends. (Phil was off wedding photographering...)

We parked on Franklin and took the light rail down to the stadium; it's really convenient, but the trains were packed. Heading back after the game we wound up in the middle of a train car as we pulled up to our stop. We started to push our way through the crowd when someone yelled out "Her water just broke, let 'em through!" Everyone laughed, and we escaped fairly easily.

I think she really needs to play the pregnancy card more while she still can. (She'll have a different card soon.)

Anyway, today marked my debut on Rex Parker's crossword blog. I wrote about today's New York Times puzzle (don't read it yet if you do the puzzle in syndication!) and the game.

I'll have more guesting soon, and of course I'll let you all (both) know when I do.
chao,
sg

No comments: