Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The one where I should date more beauty queens

My trip probably gave me a better sense for the geography of the world than the average American. Here, as pointed out by a Freakonomist, is an average American.




Anyway, I've made at least a little bit of progress.

  • I helped Dave make a turducken (chicken in a duck in a turkey) and a turcordon bleu (ham and cheese in a Cornish game hen in a turkey).
  • I met Peter. He looks like his brother.
  • I ran 60s and 90s. (This week is 50-50-60-60-70-70-80-80-90-90-100-100, rest, 100-100-90-90-80-80-70-70-60-60-50-50.)
  • I've done some car research...maybe a '94 Plymouth Colt wagon!
  • I'm probably gonna to buy a laptop tomorrow so I'll be able to do work without being stranded sitting on my floor in the corner, which will hopefully motivate me to do more work.
  • I'm gonna devote 2 hours a day to stuff around the house.
  • I'm gonna start yet another new blog. It'll be just for me for a couple of weeks. Then, if I'm happy with where it's going, I'll open 'er up. Tentative name is Math in the Media, but that's the name of an existing column so I might have to think of a better one.
  • I made my first Tom Yum Gai. It was okay, and will be better next time.

chao,
sg

1 comment:

elliejelly said...

she is from the state i now live in

::shudder::

ellie